Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Cherokee Tote basket

Big Tote - perfect for rug hooking, quilting, knitting, crocheting, etc, etc. Dimensions are approximate 15" long, 6 1/2" wide and 12 inches high. The handles are leather, laced on through the sides of the basket. I didn't take a picture of the base, but it is woven and filled with reed - no holes so nothing will fall through the bottom of the basket. Every-other spoke is reinforced (by doubling) for added strength on the bottom. Colors are smoked reed (brown) and navy. Over stained with my own mixture of Minwax - I mix more than one color to create a custom color. $65.00 plus shipping.
This particular basket is SOLD, however with most all my baskets, I will custom make another if you see one you like. Thanks Sharon.

1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful basket! I think I see my name on it! Sending you an email to see if it's still available... :-)

    ReplyDelete